Thursday, October 06, 2005

It's finally fall!!!! This makes me very happy. I'm not ready for cold snowy winter, but I'm very tired of 100 degree weather. Today because of the cold weather I was able to wear my new sweater that I have been waiting weeks to wear! YES!


















Hmmm, what else. Tomorrow night we are going to the Clyde pizza house for some tasty pizza. I really really need to study Greek!! I knew I'd get behind. Any study tips out there? I get to go see David Crowder in less than a week!! I just love him even though he looks like a billy goat. Well, maybe not quite.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Your comparison made me laugh! I can totally see it, though I'll deny it if you ever ask me again. I'm so glad you are coming with us tomorrow night! Yea for Greek mid-terms! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed