Monday, April 03, 2006

Okay, I'm going to change the name of my blog to "Things I see on tv" because that is the only interesting thing in my life and therefore the only thing I write about.


<--- Before

I was just flipping through the channels and saw our beloved John Corbett aka Aidan Shaw, Carrie's perfect love from Sex and the City in a country music video on CMT. Yuck. It was not sexy. Apparently he has his own country band and they all wear denim button down shirts. Don't get me wrong, there are some guys out there who can definitely pull off the hot cowboy look, I even thought I loved one once. But a denim button down shirt and a shovel DO NOT make you a hot cowboy. The nicest thing I can say about the video was that it was cheesy the entire way through. Oh Aidan, what were you thinking? Are you really a weirdo? That's unfortunate.


After --->

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed