Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thoughts for Thursday:


Will the pompadour hair style ever come back? I know that Conan O'Brien is doing his best to keep his. Maybe he's not trying to hold on to the past. Perhaps he's leading the hair of the future. And what about the mullet? I really can't see a time when it will come back. But I thought the same thing about leg warmers. Speaking of the past, if you ever want to take a trip back to the 80s musically, let me recommend the band Poison. Now, I know what you're thinking, Poison sucks. But you really can't beat songs like "Every Rose has it's Thorn" or "Something to Believe In."

So, I've really been missing Grey's Anatomy lately. And I know that you've been missing my posts about it. What's the deal? Does anyone know anybody at ABC. I know what is going to happen though. They're going to have Meredith sleep with Chris O'Donnell. My brother Stephen keeps reminding me that Meredith acts like a slut. I'm sad that they continue to prove him right. Come on Mere, keep your panties on!

The music on Grey's is great too. Go to the ABC website they've got a list of songs from every episode. You should down load some of them. Need a recommendation? Here you go: Rosie Thomas- "Since You've Been Around" or Jem- "Flying High or The Fray- "How to Save a Life" or Umbrellas- "The City Limits."

I absolutely love the way head wraps look in my hair, curly or straight. Not the wraps that cover your whole head, just the ones that look like a headband. If you ever need a birthday present idea for me, a head wrap/band will do. (My birthday is in less than a month by the way)

Hmmm, what else... My love life has been a little dry lately. (Well, not a little.) So, to all the single men of Abilene: here's your chance for a super girl. Come and get it. (With statements like that, I'm going to have to change my name to Meredith!)

I must close by asking a favor. I'm about to leave for Dallas because I have an important doctor's appointment in the morning. I'm not ready to post the details on the world wide web, but if you wouldn't mind, please say a little prayer for me in the morning around 9:00. Thanks a million.

I hope you all have a great Thursday evening. Root for Terry tonight on Survivor.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed