Thursday, June 08, 2006

Well, I know you've all been dying for a KC update so here you go. First of all, I am tired. I forgot what the hours were like for an intern. Really, I'm too old for this. The other night I was out until 1:30, I haven't done that since my freshman year of college.

Next, I'm supposed to get my cast off on Friday! Yay!! I am so ready to take a real shower and shave my leg. I don't think I've ever actually looked forward to shaving my legs.

What else... I LOVE my kids. They are so funny. I still haven't even met half of them, though, because a lot of them have been out of town. Teenagers are so easy to love. All they want is to be loved and cared for. Tonight we played kick ball. What a classic game. I of course sat on the side line and screamed. I'm sure the kids appreciated that.

The house I'm staying in is so nice, but has one big flaw. No cable. Now all of you blog readers know how much I love my TV, so I'm sure you understand. Even Fox and WB don't have good reruns up here- no Friends, no Will and Grace. I guess the good Lord is trying to tell me something about my TV habit.

I'm really excited about this weekend. My dear friends Lynsey, Allison, and Anne-Marie are coming for a visit. We have such a great time together. I am so blessed.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Girl, I bet those kids LOVE having you scream for their team. You can SCREAM louder than anyone I know!!!

Amy said...

I MISS YOU! I'm so glad you're having a great time. The water balloons and cops story was hilarious--classic summer youth group stuff. I love it!

Robby and Lynsey said...

Can't wait to see you! We can catch up on your TV in the hotel room while we are getting ready to go out and have even more fun! Looking forward to seeing where you are...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed