Saturday, December 09, 2006


Tonight I took a little break from my work and went to the movies with some friends. We went to see Stranger Than Fiction. I must say, it was so good. I'm rarely that impressed with movies, but this one was really good. It kind of reminded me of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, another favorite of mine. I must warn you though, there is one locker room scene where you see several old man butts, so if you're going to the movies with your family during the holidays, it might be a little awkward to be sitting by your dad during that scene. Other than that, it's great!

1 comment:

Robby and Lynsey said...

I'm glad to know that is a good movie! I wasn't so sure about it. I love Will Ferrell ... I just wasn't sure I'd like this movie. Glad you got to take a break! Just a couple of days left!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed