Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Well, the break is over. I took half a Spring Break and it was wonderful. On Friday I had a doctor's appointment in Lubbock. So, I spent the evening with my parents. On Saturday I drove to Dallas to spend some time with my brother, sister-in-law, and niece. I just can't believe how big my niece is getting. She'll be two in a few days and that's nuts. Then on Monday I met up with my super duper friend Samantha for some shopping and fun. We went to outlet malls, Sam Moon, and IKEA. We spent the night in a hotel and even dyed my hair red! I had so much fun and felt like I was really on vacation. I got the greatest deals too!! I probably spent way too much money. We found one store that had comforters for for $9.99! Wow. My favorite store was by far IKEA. It was unbelievable. Has everyone been there? I was such an experience. I long for the day when I can go in there and actually buy stuff to fill my home.

I guess all good things must come to an end. So, I came back to Abilene yesterday to work of school stuff. Let me tell you, I am ready to be finished!!

3 comments:

Robby and Lynsey said...

Sounds so fun!!! I'm dying to know what you look like with red hair!! Must put pictures up. Sorry your back to the grind.

BTW - they are building an IKEA very near my apartment and I cannot wait to see one for myself. I've heard nothing but fabulous things about them. Want to come up for its opening??? :)

Amy said...

Post a pic of your hair!!

Katherine said...

Ok, that is really funny that Lynsey said she is DYING to know what you look like with red hair! ;) I want to see, too!!

I still need to make my way to IKEA...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed