Sunday, November 30, 2008

So, I had a few problems today. Let me share.

1. I have this ear problem. Maybe an ear infection or a sinus problem. Or maybe just a build up of wax. Whatever it is, I can't hear out of my right ear and I am sick of it! I'm going to the doctor soon, so don't worry.
2. On my was home from church I hit a curb, hard. I tore up my tire and bent the rim. Great. AAA was there in 20 minutes though so I still made it home in time for a Sunday afternoon nap on this snowy winter day.
3. I got a hole in my jeans tonight during youth worship. It's a 2 inch rip right over my right butt check. Luckily, I'd already sat down when it happened. So the teens didn't see my colorful panties (I hope). Most days I think I need to just stand up in front of the teens and say- "your youth minister is the biggest dork of all time, don't expect her to ever be cool." Then I would never have to worry about being embarrassed. We would all just expect these things to happen.
4. I don't think the heat in my apartment is working and it's Sunday night so there's not much I can do about it right now. Luckily, I have way too many blankets in my apartment, so I'm toasty right now in my bed.

Tonight I led a worship time about how much God blesses our lives and how much we have to be thankful for. Ironic, eh?

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed