Sunday, April 30, 2006

How about a TV update??
- Cheerleader Nation
Since my good pal Amy B. (shout out!) posted about this show, I figured I'd add a few thoughts. This is a docu-drama about a high school cheerleading squad on Lifetime Television for Women. Now, I know I just lost all of the men, so feel free to move on. I must say I have loved watching this show. Those girls are so cute and they did such a great job- National champs, woo-hoo! I must be honest, when they won at the end, I cried, and it wasn't a little cry. I just got so emotional thinking about high school and all the great memories. I guess I'm about to get my period or something. Anyways, only a great show could create that type of reaction.
- Extreme Home Makeover
Is it just me or is this show not as good as it used to be. I can't put my finger on it, but something is different and I don't like it as much. It's like they're trying too hard or something. I still love Ty and all the great things they do though.
- Desperate Housewives
At every commercial break I find myself saying "Oh my gosh, What the crap!" Gabby giving away the baby was so sad. What does everyone think about Bree's new man? Why in the world did Bree's daughter's boyfriend send his brother over there?? What were they hoping to accomplish. Do you think his mother will really kill him? What a crazy show.
- Grey's Anatomy
I'm so glad George came home. And, Alex has become the biggest jerk of all time. What the crap? I think it's funny that whenever they try to make Christina look beautiful, she just looks more constipated. If you were a musical prodigy, would you give up your life for it? What do you think about Izzy and Denny? And I'm a little sad, because tonight they truly cut any shred of hope for Derek and Meredith. It feels like when Carrie and Aidan broke up. I'm sure this is what is best for them, but you can't help but feel a little sad that they'll never be together.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed