Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Cold Feet and Facial Hair

I'm cold. The bottom of my jeans are wet from walking in the snow. I just can't believe this weather. Since I can't even walk that well in normal conditions, this kind of weather makes getting around pretty tough. I look ridiculous when I'm walking.

Due to the ice, today was the first day of classes around here. This morning I went to my Church History II class. The class is going to be great, but it's going to give me a pretty good beating. The professor, Doug Foster, loves the subject so much it makes it easy to get excited about it. For those of you who know Rodney Plunkett, he and Doug were best friends growing up. They even look alike, huh.


I think it's the mustache. Do you think the mustache will make a big return in cultural style someday? I want this mustache to make a come back.


Seriously, what was that guy thinking? Or what about this guy. He competed in the Mustache World Championships with that thing.

Personally, I prefer to wax my mustache every couple of weeks. I think that's the only proper thing to do as a lady. And you know how much of a lady I am.

Well, there you have it: my thoughts for Wednesday. I'm sure you all wish you could be as deep and insightful as I am!

2 comments:

Allison said...

I wish I were as deep as you too, Sue. And I completely agree with the cold feet thing! I have smartwool socks on and my feet are still cold! I love you and hope you are doing well!

Kelli said...

You know, in a couple of months, I bet Xander could compete in the Mustache World Championships.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed