Friday, January 12, 2007

I'm sitting in class a little bored right now, that's why I'm answering these 40 questions.

1. Where were you 2 hours ago?
In class
2. Who will be your next kiss?
ummm, probably my dad
3. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
yes, my new backpack
4. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Around New Years
5. Are you wearing socks right now?
yes
6. When was the last time you went out of the state?
November- to Kansas
7. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
no
8. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Propel Fitness Water
9. What are you wearing right now?
jeans and a sweatshirt
10. What was your last purchase?
a can of mixed nuts and a People magazine
11. Last food you ate?
Grilled Chicken Salad
12. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My mom
13. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
no
14. Do you have a pet?
yes, Dolly. But she's lives at my parents house
15. What was the last sporting event you watched?
The Tech vs. UNLV basketball game at the Spirit Arena
16. What is/was your favorite class?
hard to say
17. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be?
In bed because it's raining
18. What is the last thing you purchased online?
Text books
20. What is your favorite soup?
chicken tortilla
21. Do you miss anyone?
yes
22. Last play you saw?
I don't remember, maybe Les Miserables a few years ago
23. What are your plans for tomorrow?
sleep, rest
24. Who is the last person you messaged on myspace?
maybe Lynsey
25. Ever gone camping?
yes, and I peed my pants
26. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Yes, in high school
27.What do you think will happen in the future?
I have no idea. It's scary.
28. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Not today
31. Do you have a tan?
not any more
32. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
late 20s early 30s
33. Do you collect anything?
I have a lot of scrap booking stuff I never use.
34. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
My ears are pierced.
36.What kind of soda do you like?
No soda anymore.
37. Do you like hot sauce?
Yes, very much.
38. Last time you took a shower?
Last night.
39. What is your mood right now?
I'm a little tired and weary from class.
40. Are you someones best friend?
I don't know.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed