Sunday, May 06, 2007

Do you ever feel like you're going to open your door and see Noah pulling up on the ark? It will not stop raining around here. Now I realize I have grown up in the desert, so any rain is a lot. But lately we have thunder storms and tornado warnings every night. And it's not going to let up this week. I really need to be working on my tan and these clouds aren't helping at all.

Anyways, it's finals week. I have flashcards every where, and I'm trying to fill my brain up with as much knowledge as possible. I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record here, but I just can't believe this is the end of my time here. I have boxes everywhere and I'm starting to see people for the last time. It's weird how you can be sad and excited and scared and confident all at the same time.

Well, I wish I could close with a funny story or something, but my life is pretty boring right now. Tomorrow I'll go out and try to do something really exciting to blog about.

1 comment:

Robby and Lynsey said...

Good luck on your finals. When do you leave for Kansas?

How's the job search going?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed