Saturday, June 30, 2007

I forgot to mention this. After we finished our work in New Orleans, we headed over to Galveston for a day of rest and relaxation. As we were walking down the side walk, we looked over and saw this:

So, technically this isn't a real tornado, it's a water spout. I have no idea what that is, but it looks like a tornado to me. In all of my years living in West Texas spring time daily tornado warnings, I've never actually seen one- so I was pumped. I kept thinking to myself, am I really seeing this??

In other news, last night I watched The Lakehouse. I guess it wasn't too bad. Any thoughts??

4 comments:

Ashley said...

WOW! What a photo. I am glad it wasn't a tornado. Whoa.

I haven't seen the Lakehouse. Did you see Knocked Up? I wondered if you would to support or not support Izzie?

Robby and Lynsey said...

I can't believe you've never seen a tornado!

Am I a bad person for having seen Knocked Up?

Amy said...

I thought a water spout was a tornado that's over water. I guess I'm wrong! I saw the lake house and I liked it even though I'm not too fond of Keanu.

Kelli said...

That is one awesome picture! Cool! (And a little terrifying!)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed