Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Okay, I'm better now, I know some of you were concerned. Today is a marvelous day. It finally feels like spring. The sun is shining and the sky is blue. I'm sure that means it will snow tomorrow. I want to recommend something to you. Over the holidays I was able to read such a great book. I just happened to see it at Barnes and Noble and mentioned it, so Santa put it in my stocking. It's called Same Kind of Different as Me.


This book really got under my skin. I read it in about a 24 hour period. I don't think I've ever been quite so impacted by a book. I still think about it a lot and hope it will continue to impact my life, the way I think about things, and the way I love people. So there you go. Get a copy and read it people.

3 comments:

katie and matt said...

I just started this book on Monday and am loving it so far!

Amy said...

DUDE-- do you know any of the kids on High School Confidential???

Larissa said...

Hey Sue, hadn't read your blog in a long time...saw this book on here. That's so funny, I just finished this book a few weeks ago. A close friend of mine wanted me to read it. He was at a conference where the authors were the speakers. They even have a movie in the works. Anyways, yes, I agree it was a sweet book and taught me a lot of about judging others and how we can all learn from each other.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed